Sunday, February 18

Why don't I get President's Day Off?

Here it is Sunday night on the eve of a holiday and I have to go to work tomorrow. And I went to work today.

So now I'm watching the NBA All-Star Game to try to stave off my lack of enthusiasm for the beginning of the work. I kind of lost interest in the league at the height of the Jordan era, I find it boring to have the same team win every year.

I've become a big Wizards fan though, so I was kind of excited to watch Gilbert and Caron. Gilbert was great in the three-point contest last night. This game is boring though, no one's even trying to play defense.

MLB All-Star Game is the only worth anything. I like the twist of making it count for home field.

Speaking of baseball here is a clip of the Twins at camp.

Back up north,people are finding plenty of ways to keep entertained, like setting snow angel records.

Also in the news -- Britney's hair is for sale. $1.2 million is a small price to pay.

Have you seen this:




SEXY!

No comments: